We look for people who are equally passionate about products as they are about engineering.
Our product is technical, and our customers are technical. To be successful in this role you have to have a background in software engineering.
- You will define the product vision and strategy for the self-service customer experience team.
- You will work extremely closely with sales and engineering to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- You will create a product roadmap from conception to launch, driving product vision & roadmap, and weighing tradeoffs to determine and deliver the most high-impact product experiences.
- You will balance quick wins, experimentation, and tech-debt with a longer-term feature roadmap.
- You will work closely with product and engineering leadership across the org to clearly understand cross-team dependencies and come up with concrete execution plans that will help meet our customer needs while balancing the realities of shipping highly complex software across multiple teams.
- You will work closely with the data analytics team to identify and quantify success criteria for all your products and features.
- You will research and interview customers to ensure a thorough understanding of their pain points and identify the highest priorities across our broad customer base.
- 4+ years of product management and/or experience managing complex technical products
- Strong product sense and have demonstrated experience synthesizing large sets of information into clean, easy-to-understand and actionable product requirements.
- Experience brainstorming vague ideas and turning them into concrete specs while working with engineering and design teams.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good at dealing with ambiguity and clearly synthesizing actionable next steps.
- Bias for action.
- Ability to dive deep and get into the weeds while maintaining the ability to zoom out and think big picture.
- Experience writing client libraries and SDKs.
- Relevant experience handling product-led growth at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with the developer-tools ecosystem.