We look for people who are equally passionate about business as they are about engineering. Our business development manager will lead, develop and pioneer our liblab business services from the ground up. A strong sense of ownership, drive and entrepreneurial spirit are musts.
We are looking for a new senior team member who will develop and execute multi-year strategic plans to improve LibLab’s position in the global developer-tools ecosystem. The candidate will be responsible for designing and negotiating complex and first-of-kind deals. The role will require close coordination with Product and Engineering teams, as well as cross-functional stakeholders including Legal, Finance, Risk, etc., and with external partners’ senior executives.
- Manage strategic planning, negotiation, and new partnership development for our customers.
- Ensure best-in-class, strategic deal management rooted in KPIs and alignment with partners on opportunities of mutual interest
- Develop and grow LibLab’s relationships with partners, including their senior executives
- Engage partners and cross-functional stakeholders to execute deals supporting LibLab’s strategy
- Ensure best-in-class, strategic deal management rooted in KPIs and alignment with partners on opportunities of mutual interest.
- Develop and grow LibLab’s relationships with partners, including their senior executives.
- Engage financial partners and cross-functional stakeholders to execute deals supporting LibLab’s strategy.
- 5+ years of work experience with at least 2 years in partnerships, business development, or similar field.
- Experience with SaaS.
- Experience negotiating complex commercial and product deals with top financial institutions, including scaling such deals across multiple partners.
- Strong understanding of developer-tools industry dynamics and business models.
- Strong executive presence, with the proven ability to influence senior leaders internally and externally, including at the C level.
- An operationally focused mindset, with an ability to lead teams through complex relationship engagements by setting a clear vision, and running tight processes.
- Experience writing client libraries and SDKs.
- Experience with PLG.
- Experience with the developer-tools ecosystem.