We look for people who are equally passionate about business and sales as they are about engineering. Our solution engineers will lead, develop and scale our liblab business services from the ground up.
LibLab is beloved by developers for the simplicity of our SDKs, the thoroughness of our documentation, and our focus on developer experience. The Technical Solutions Engineering (TSE) team is the glue that supports our developers and champions developer experience as central to the overall experience of our customers. TSE interacts directly with developers more than any other team at LibLab, so your role will have a significant impact on what LibLab is known for and values most. When we do our job well, developers all over the world are able to smoothly launch and grow their businesses using LibLab, whether they’re integrating APIs for the first time or building complex SDK systems.
TSE understands the fundamentals of programming incredibly well and will eagerly jump into and familiarize themselves with others’ code. You will do a wide variety of things, including explaining technical concepts about LibLab’s services, building and debugging integrations with customers, and producing and improving guides that help customers solve particular problems and be successful with LibLab.
You will interact with developers of all skill levels through a variety of mediums, enabling them to be successful when using LibLab.
If you’re someone who enjoys working with all kinds of code, a fast researcher, a strong writer, and enthusiastic about helping others build mission-critical products with LibLab, we want to hear from you!
- Understand LibLab’s internal and public code bases, enabling you to answer questions from other LibLab engineers as well as developers that use our products.
- Interact with users by email, Discord, GitHub, and face-to-face, helping them solve their thorniest LibLab integration challenges.
- Gain unique insights into how engineers build the newest or most interesting businesses and make use of LibLab.
- Optimize our internal and external documentation for all of LibLab’s products.
- Take an analytical approach to track points of friction for users, and then work with other teams to make those parts of LibLab better.
Early on, current team members will devote a large amount of time to teaching you and helping you get to a level of comfort and expertise with LibLab, its services, and how we interact with users. Later, we’d love for you to take on this role with newer members of the team, especially since teaching is a great way to learn and reinforce what you know.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Software Development, Software engineering or significant experience building web or mobile services.
- Proficiency in writing runnable and clean code in multiple programming languages and enjoy learning new languages and technologies.
- Experience as an educator or instructor or are an expert at talking about technical concepts and would be comfortable explaining how LibLab works to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Can empathize with users of all experience levels and understand their questions to quickly grasp the real issues.
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of the team.
- Love constantly learning and re-learning a changing technical product, even when you’re a little out of your depth.
- Experience writing client libraries and SDKs.
- Experience with PLG.
- Experience with the developer-tools ecosystem.